Surprise your friends with some delicious Halloween Rice Krispy Treats! For a treat that is both easy to make and delicious, pumpkin Rice Krispy Treats will be frighteningly delicious.
- 1 ½ bag of large orange vanilla marshmallows
- 1 large or jumbo box of Rice Krispy cereal
- 1 ¼ stick of butter
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice
- Grease a large baking pan with ¼ a stick of butter until baking pan is thoroughly coated
- In a large saucepan, heat a stick of butter on medium to low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, slowly add marshmallows to the saucepan. Be sure to add them slow, as it may be hard to mix them if they are added all at once.
- Stir the marshmallows on low to medium heat until they are melted down. Add pumpkin pie spice and mix thoroughly.
- Add the cereal slowly to the saucepan, stirring until everything is well coated. If more gooey rice krispy treats are desired, use less cereal.
- Using buttered spatula, gently press the cereal marshmallow mixture into a baking pan until even. Wait until cool before cutting into squares. Serves 12-24 depending on how large pieces are cut.