Enjoy the holidays with these delicious treats. For something quick and easy, the cheese sausage rolls are perfect. A great dessert to top it off are the magic bars, which are sweet and filling.
Chocolate Butterscotch Magic Bar Cookies
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 3/4 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Evenly coat a 13 by 9 inch baking pan with melted butter.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into bottom of prepared pan. Try to create a thick even “crust” with the graham cracker and butter.
- Layer evenly with chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and coconut.
- Pour can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Wait until the cookies are cool before removing from pan and cutting them.
Hint: These bars are easy to cut into fun shapes! Try a christmas tree cookie cutter to make it a bit more seasonal.
Cheesy Sausage Rolls
- Can of crescent rolls
- two cans of vienna sausages
- ½ cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place crescent rolls on ungreased pan.
- Spread cheddar evenly across each dough.
- Place one vienna sausage in each roll.
- Gently roll the crescent roll up.
- Cook for 12 minutes in oven.